how many times do i have to reblog you before you notice i wanna talk to you
“and do not even T)(INK i dont know you out a jail bitch”
back runnin’ the city and you know who the squad be
can never have enough alpha-beta soup. animated by my pal RJ because he’s cool and i got tired hhhhrff
reasons you should date me:
- i bake things and they taste good usually
- i will cuddle you always
- you can chill w/me for hours and just read or watch movies and not talk
- i could’ve murdered like 17 people by now but i haven’t
Inspired by every student whose told they can’t be an artist because it doesn’t “make enough money”.
This is literally so inspirational to me right now.
I needed this really badly right now.
Money will not follow you to heaven. Your happiness will.
i feel bad for teachers because i distinctly remember my mom bursting into tears once when she was grading papers and she was just mumbling “theyre so goddamn stupid” over and over
every time i read this i laugh a little harder
IF THIS IS JUST A DOODLE, IM GONNA PUNCH SOMEONE IN THE NECK.
BUT CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT THIS SCENE BECAUSE HE’S OBVIOUSLY REMEMBERING HRE AND HIS FACIAL EXPRESSIONS JUST HURT MY HEART,
There’s a really neat tool I found called Universal Pokemon Randomizer. It runs on any US Pokemon rom from Gen1 Red to Gen5 Black2, and completely randomizes the game in a really cool way.
Here’s a list from the site of what it randomizes:
- The Starter Pokemon choices.
- The Wild Pokemon you encounter in grass, caves and other places.
- The Pokemon that Trainers use against you.
- The base stats which define the potential of each Pokemon.
- The elemental types of each Pokemon.
- The abilities of each Pokemon, in games where they exist.
- The moves that Pokemon learn by gaining levels.
- The contents of each TM which can be taught to Pokemon to give them additional moves (HM moves are not changed to make sure you can still beat the game)
- The ability of each Pokemon to learn each TM or HM move.
- The “static” Pokemon which you either are given, fight on the overworld, or are sold.
- The names of trainers & the classes they belong in.
- The moves taught by move tutors, for games within which they are significant enough.
It’s really really cool and I recommend it.
I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOREVER
Have you ever felt a potential love for someone?
Like, you don’t actually love them and you know you don’t, but you know you could. You realise that you could easily fall in love with them. It’s almost like the bud of a flower, ready to blossom but it’s just not quite there yet. And you like them a lot, you really do. You think about them often, but you don’t love them. You could, though. You know you could.
My god the accuracy of this statement